A dedication by Rev. Elias Owen (1833 - 1899)

Written in a published copy of Elias's article from the Powis-Land Club's Montgomeryshire Collections, Vol. XXVII ii. The recipient is likely to have been the Rev. John Daniel who had been a vicar in Montgomeryshire and then of Wrexham (1891-2).
The way four words slightly go off the page might suggest Elias's eyesight was poor in 1894.

Handwriting of Rev. Elias Owen