With the Starkey family in 1891 was Harry's ten year old son Harry (aka Henry) Starkey. The census states he was born in Salford [probably b Atrincham 1881, 3rd qt]. He does not appear in the 1901 census. Victoria would not have been his biological mother; her own son Harry Starkey was born in 1898. The 1911 census shows Henry Starkey, aged thirty and born in Manchester, living with his wife of 8 months, Lillie Annie Starkey, also thirty, in two rooms at 276 Conway Street, Birkenhead; Henry was a labourer on a farm. He had married Lily (aka 'Lillie', aka 'Lettie') Annie Prestwich [Birkenhead 1910, 3rd qt]. Lily, the daughter of John, a general labourer, and Mary A Prestwich, was born on 2 July 1880 [W Derby]. The following may be children of Henry and Lily:
- Annie Starkey (5 Nov 1911 - 1940) who married Albert Gilfoyle (b 9 Jan 1907) in 1932.
- Harry Starkey (1913 - 1936)
- Hughie Starkey (4 July 1915 - 1977) who married Dorothy Williams (b 22 Feb 1919) in 1937
- Ellen M Starkey (8 April 1920 - 1999) who married Charles Frederick White in 1945.
- Richard Ernest Starkey (4 Sept 1921 - 1997) who married Gladys M Deakin in about 1944
- Ethel M Starkey (b 1923) who married Walter A Dean in 1943.